Now & Zen (w)

Tuesday 30 July 2013

How To Create Subtle Smokey Eyes!

Hey Guys!
So I'v decided to do a quick tutorial On how to create subtle smokey eyes because I practically wear this look everyday and it's easy to create.enjoy

Before
After



 Step One
Cover the eye lid in a light shimmery colour and underneath the edge of the water line (I'v used urban decay naked 2 palette in the shade 'bootycall' with an all over eye brush)




 Step two
Using a darker colour (I'v used the same palette in the shade 'busted' with an angled tip Brush) start from the outer corner of the eye to the center of the eyelid and work the colour in the crease of the eye lid.





 Step three
Using eye liner (I'v used NYC colour pencil in 'Jet black') create a cat wing effect by sweeping the liner up to the corner of the eye shadow.



 Finally use mascara (i'v used Benefit's they're real)



Thanks, Destiny x


No comments:

Post a Comment